Eltipnuli Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Redemption Movie Free Download Hd

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Can one act justify a lifetime of wickedness? Explore the darkest confines of the soul from upcoming director Robert Conway's film, "Redemption." A genre busting Western where there is no law, no good guys; only the bad and worse. Frank Harden is no stranger to the unlawful west, he is a killer. However, because of a tragic event he must battle his own worst enemy, himself.
Frank Harden is man on the run. With time running out, Frank must find his redemption before it is too late.
The movie was definitely LAME. The sound track was so poor that I tried to access the Main Menu in an attempt to "add subtitles." Sorry! No subtitles. I should have hit the stop button and watched an old episode of Gunsmoke.<br/><br/>The storyline had to be writtenthey were filming. I should have followed my instincts when I didn't understand what was happening in the first five minutes BEFORE the title of the movie came on the screen. But, you know when a movie starts out bad; but has an interesting concept, you want to give it a chance? Big mistake! If you're interested in "head shots," nudity and the F-bomb (5-6 times) then this is your movie. If you like a good storyline and entertainment, then you'd better look for another movie.
My husband and I just watched Redemption last night. I saw a big "goof". Did anyone else notice the two shots with the American flag? It has 50 stars on it! Last I knew from my history classes, back in the late 1800's, the United States did not have 50 states, yet! Most of the props, that I noticed, did seem like they were dated correctly. I hate to watch movies where the props are not dated right. Some of the language was modern day. My husband really liked the realism of this movie, and he is somewhat of a western movie buff. He enjoyed the fact that they wore their guns where they were supposed to. At least when the guy got hurt, he stayed hurt and limped around, not like those action movies where they heal and don't feel any pain. I wish life was like that! I loved Capt. Till's hair! Great perm! It wasn't all that bad, I've seen worse. All in all, it was worth the $1.00 at Red Box. I would not pay $5.00 for it on Direct TV!

Humans vs. Zombies download torrentThe Powerpuff Girls full movie kickass torrentEpisode 1.245 full movie hd 1080pGeostorm full movie in hindi free downloadThe Lego Movie malayalam full movie free downloadKitteh Kitteh Double Feature 720pA Race Against Time: The Sharla Butler Story download torrentdownload LoliRockEpisode 1.199 720p moviesStill Falls the Rain movie free download in hindi

last edited 217 weeks ago by Eltipnuli

milan replied

193 weeks ago

What kind of movie was this? Is this an italian movie? I think the image shared here has no relationship with the movie buy magicard rio pro 360 specified here. It will be better if you share some details over here. I am looking here for more updates. Keep share more details here.
Please log in to post a reply.